Homework

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Parent/Teacher Conferences

It is my favorite time of year - Parent/Teacher Conferences!  I always enjoy sitting down and chatting with my parents!  During this time you will have the opportunity to have a one-on-one conversation with me to share any important information I need to know about your child.  This includes hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.  I will also share with you how well your child is progressing thus far in 5th grade. I will also answer questions you may have that may not have been answered during 5th Grade Orientation.  Take a few minutes to click the Volunteer Spot button below to sign up for a conference time.  If you are not available to come in during any of the allotted times and will need a phone conference, please send me and email.


Thank you! I am looking forward to our time together!